[For Honor] Orochi armor and his animations.

darkblaze76

I'm not sure how easy this would be but I would like to request a mod in which you can add in at least the default armor or even some of the bonus armors of the Orochi character from For Honor. He's a lightweight Samurai/Ninja hybrid with lethal katana strikes and high speed. My preference of the colors would be yellow/orange/red and black. Also has a very slightly different female version, would be nice to have the option, I suppose.

I would also like to have the super fluid and smooth animations for him from the game. The idle, walking and running animations as he holds the katana at his waist. Hopefully, even the attack and deflect animations if possible.

I seem to have trouble uploading images but this should be easy to look up. If you let me know that you're interested, I'd be happy to send you detailed images and small video clips of his various animations. Thank you!

Edit: You might also wanna look at various other heroes from For Honor, I think they all could make for decent mods in Skyrim.

Edited by darkblaze76

you are aware we cannot port assets from For Honor so this mod would be quite difficult to make.

Oh no, I was not aware of that. That's a damn shame..cuz they have some of the best looking medieval armor and animations. Is there really no way to do this? I suppose making the armor and animations from scratch would be pretty much impossible..