Tribal Build Help

Moldy

If this is in the wrong section,I apologise; Point me to the right subforum,and I'll be on my merry way.

Now! Onto the topic at hand! A tribal build. I want to run a character who uses melee weapons and javelins,to exclusion. I want them to wear light armour. I want them to be effective,and fun,without breaking the whole tribal theme. Which means that the Super Sledge,and Oh,Baby!,are out of the question. I have my apparel (more or less) worked out,and I'll grab my perks as I usually do; Off the cuff as I level up. What REALLY has me stumped are the weapons I'll be able to use into the endgame. Here are the mods I have that are relevant...

-All DLC,including Courier's Stash

-Project Nevada,all modules

-Project Nevada Extra Options

-WMX

-EVE

-Impact

-YUP

-Caesar's New Regime

-NCR Rearmament

-ADAM

-Patches to make all of the above play nicely together

I have a bunch more,but those are the ones that really matter,for this discussion.

My choice of weapons are severely limited,considering the fact that,thanks to Caesar's New Regime,many Legion soldiers have INSANE armour protection,the Brutal Juggernauts,with a DT of 35,and enough DR to push ~40 damage attacks below that point,and the Divide's Deathclaws being,well... Incredibly deadly.

There are other factors in play,of course.

So,what I need are weapon suggestions for the tribal. Effective melee or unarmed weapons that don't seem too high-tech.

No,I don't make melee/unarmed builds. How can you tell?

Ushing water + embrace mantis king = gg

The problem is that it falls squarely in the range of Legion Juggernauts not caring. And I antagonise the Legion on principle. However,I've done a bit of research,and I noticed that the Fist of (of the North) Rawr is beastly,and Project Nevada adds the Deathclaw Gauntlet,able to be crafted from schematics on offer from the Great Khans.