• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Reset34

Reset34

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
So I've been trying for about a week now and I can't get the actor's undergarments of I have:
ESG set to default
No underwear mods installed
Tried moving underwear slots in ESG

Algabar

Algabar

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,497 posts

No underwear mods installed

Did you install a nude body replacer for females (e.g. CBBE, UUNP) and for males (SoS, SAM - both not on the Nexus)? Without them, no nudity.

Been a while, since I played around with OSA/OSex. If I remember right, there was a simple "take off everything" button in the scene navigation menu. Always worked. You don't need to change slots - this option is only for situations, where mod authors don't follow the meanwhile very common standard slots.

Reset34

Reset34

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thanks I don't have any replacers. Do any of those packs work for Argonians?

Algabar

Algabar

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,497 posts

Not an expert regarding Argonians, but yes, there are texture replacers - at least for CBBE (female) and SoS (male).

Something like this: http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/62574/? The mod's author made texture replacers - both male and female - for the two "beast" races. See if you like - that's about what you can get. AFAIK, there are some more variants out there - some on the Nexus, some on Loverslab (which is generally the place to go if you're into "adult" stuff).

Edited by Algabar, 12 March 2017 - 04:14 PM.

dannygmail

dannygmail

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I know this is a few months old, but can you link me to a nord male model that works best with osex? Ive tried better males but they dick is too big and not in the right place in a few animations

arshavirhajiyan

arshavirhajiyan

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi i have a problem, my characters dont stand beside each other when i press the play bottom they mix to gather like she come right into me and do nothing pls help!

finnthehumanbin

finnthehumanbin

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

@

hi i have a problem, my characters dont stand beside each other when i press the play bottom they mix to gather like she come right into me and do nothing pls help!

hey, u just need to run FNIS from the drop down on the nexus mod installer and tick the animation patch

redxlaser15

redxlaser15

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

I got to the undies, but do I need a separate mod to be completely nude? I'd like it to not automatically make everyone nude when they lose their armor/clothing, however, only with the 'undress' option with osex. I certainly don't see any other option myself.

Sapphiregames

Sapphiregames

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

i have cbbe but the female partners wont undress how to i make that happen?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, osex

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.233 seconds