Nexus won't let me log in

JKessler

Hello all,

I couldn't find an actual Nexus forum to post this in, so I'm throwing it in here.

When I load up Nexus, it asks for my login information so I type in my username and password but it says "The given login information is invalid." I KNOW it's correct, but it's still not letting me log into the program.

Thank you.

But you just posted so it did let you log in.... either that or you have a double account...

Edit: Also, this should go in the feedback area as it has no application whatsoever to Skyrim.

I'm talking about the program itself, the forums are working fine. If mods see this, please send this to the feedback forum. Thank you!

Hello all,

I couldn't find an actual Nexus forum to post this in, so I'm throwing it in here.

When I load up Nexus, it asks for my login information so I type in my username and password but it says "The given login information is invalid." I KNOW it's correct, but it's still not letting me log into the program.

Thank you.

I had the same issue. I just reinstalled nexus and it works now.

Hello all,

Thank you.

I had the same issue. I just reinstalled nexus and it works now.

I reinstalled, still getting the issue.

I'm getting this as well. I can log into and out of the website with no problem, but I can't use the Nexus Mod Manager at all.

Edit: Uninstalled and reinstalled and still no joy. Doesn't matter if I'm already logged into the website or not.

Edited by Susurruss

Having the same problem, I'm able to log into the forums n shtuff, but the NMM won't login with the same info.

Its the same for me. I can log into the forum but the mod manager does not work at all. Even changed my password just in case I really messed up my password... still nothing