How to Blow up the citadel?

thelaw14

Couple questions, first being about what the title says: how do I blow up the citadel? What I am trying to do is make it so the citadel is already blown up when the player makes a new game. I am a relative noob on the geck, but I have tried looking at the 'Who Dares Wins" scripts for variables to change but I haven't found anything that works.

Another question, I like the look of Tenpenny tower when the feral ghouls come in to attack during the quest with Roy Philips. When you go down this option in the quest line, it changes the interior look of Tenpenny tower to a run-down, post-apocalyptic look. Is there any way I can make it so that interior is used instead of the regular one when someone enters Tenpenny tower?

To enable the blown up citadel type this in the command console.

DLC03CitadelRuinsMarkerRef.Enable

To enable the attacked Tenpenny Tower type this ...

MS12DoorToggle.Disable

Of course that doesn't change other factors that get changed by doing the quest.

But you can revert your changes by swapping Enable for Disable / Disable for Enable.

add edit ... looks like that's not working from within the game , so you'll have to go in geck and change the xmarker references to opposite of what they are flagged in the "initially disabled"

The citadel xmarker is found in interior cell "DLC03Vertibird03"

And the Tenpenny marker is found in Wasteland cell "TenpennyExterior01"

Edited by Mktavish