Citrus or other high poly head for SSE?

braknar

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The esp has to be saved again in the 64bit ck....I think I did that step. I did the ctrl alt4, which like I said happened instantaneously which has me a little worried. Then I clicked File-save, then I even tried the File-push to pc option. You specified the 64bit ck, should I have used the 32 for any reason?

The current facegen data/facegeom should have been made when you saved and used alt+f4, so just the original assets. in the citrushead folder :smile:

That might be where I'm having a problem. When I check the properties of the facegeom folder it says I have 23 files, that can't be right can it? Shouldn't it be way more than that?

Personally whenever I make or resave a mod for SSE I select all the master files (since I use assets from all of them for the most part). The bare minimum is Skyrim and Update.

Rename your facegeom folders in meshes and textures (I have a 1 after them so I can save them if I fubar) textures/actors/facegendata/facetint/citrushead

Load up the mod into the CK, save it, wait a second and then select all the presets again and ctrl+f4 and see if it generated more than 23 files.

It could be that citrus head will not work in SSE or there is another mod interfering. Custom races also have more finagling because of the tri files and while I have read about it, I have zero idea how to do it because I have never used custom races.

Rename your facegeom folders in meshes and textures (I have a 1 after them so I can save them if I fubar) textures/actors/facegendata/facetint/citrushead

I don't have that folder, 'cutrushead' in facetint or facegeom so we're narrowing down the problem I hope.

I feel like an idiot but even after tweaking the ini I can't load more than one master. I'll try to solve that now. Solved that problem

Edited by braknar