Experiencing "SAVE" and "QUICK-SAVE" issues. Please Help!

Dascedukan

Ok so only until recently I've started experiencing these really annoying moments were it can take up to 15 seconds to "quick" save and around 30 seconds to create a real save. The weird things however is that it isn't really similar to how many similar cases have been (I've been doing some research and a similar issue seem to have happened with some other posters), the weird thing is that it doesn't always happen, only one every 5th or so save comes with this issue, whether it be quick or normal save. I know that isn't a hardware problem since I've been playing Skyrim with no such issue for 500+ hours and so I'm turning my attention to mods.

Here's my current mod-list. (Installation order starting from top to bottom.)

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
phiNoFF.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
better embers.esp=1
permanentconjuredminions.esp=1
lanterns of skyrim - all in one.esp=1
barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1
Supreme Fog.esp=1
Dawnspire.esp=1
Twohanded Dawnbreaker.esp=1
absorb_effect_removal_alt.esp=1
Animated Enchantments.esp=1
Attack Speed Fix.esp=1
Black Mage Armor.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
Combat Evolved.esp=1
DawnguardArsenal.esp=1
Destruction Damage Mod.esp=1
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp=1
Ursine Armour.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Weaponry.esp=1
ISWeaponry Enhanced Blood Patch.esp=0
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Improved Dragonrend Shout.esp=1
isilNarsil.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
I wanna emphasize that this is my current mod-list and that I've had over 180 mods when this issue started happening. Now I also know that it isn't the caused by scripts laying around and bloating saves, since my saves never exceed 5-6 MBs in size. And since I thought it was a cause of some of my mods I decided to completely reset Skyrim, by following this guide: http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Make_Skyrim_Vanilla_Again
So after testing for "Script-problems", "bloated saves" and now even reseting my game, I really don't understand what kind of file/code is laying around, causing this issue. Again I've had Skyrim for quite some time now and I've never had this problem before. It has to be one of my mods, right? Are there any folders that I forgot to remove/edit when I made the game vanilla again to clear some mods/scripts?
If anyone has any valuable information regarding this, please just throw it out here, since it might also help others with similar problems in the future! Thanks! :D