Password reset

Numbnumb

Chalk this up to senility lol. But for the life of me I cannot remember my password. I had written it down but apparently it isn't the correct one. I cannot reset my password without my password (Catch 22?).

Can someone please assist me in getting back into the Nexux? BTW I have purchased a new computer (no choice as my old one died a horrible death) so, in spite of my best efforts to the contrary I cannot remember what it was.

Help? Please?

Try to get a message to a staff member. If you have to set up a new account to message them try that and let the staff know that you have two accounts but are just trying to use your main one. They may be able to help get your password and then delete the duplicate account. Good luck.

Try to get a message to a staff member. If you have to set up a new account to message them try that and let the staff know that you have two accounts but are just trying to use your main one. They may be able to help get your password and then delete the duplicate account. Good luck.

The problem with that, I think, is that like you I am a premium member and I don't want to lose that. Will this be a problem with your suggestion? Thank you for the assistance.

Apparently I jinxed it by saying the previous. Now? Nothing works....AGAIN. I had a password that worked but, as the old saying goes "Even a blind squirrel gets an acorn now and then".......!!!!! I sure hope they get this fixed soon....MORE WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS....... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG......`

I am not hammering anyone, really. Just Confuseleded......