[BUG] Angarvunde quest Skyrim

Onionbolt

Hey.
I just got to Angarvunde for the first time at lvl 26, after following up on a misc. quest from the greybeards to find a word of power there. After exploring for a while I came to the realization that I could not go any further in the dungeon without first initiating some kind of guest, due to all the locked doors in the space where you encopunter 3 Draugrs.
After a quick google search I discovered that a NPC named Medresi Dran was supposed to have been waiting for me right by the entrance inside the cave. After some coding I discovered she was dead under the stairs close to the entrance. I resurrected and moved her to me after which she proceeded to walk deeper into the cave until she reached the room with the locked doors and just started standing there in front of the largest blocked entryway with the iron bars. When I speak to her I am not given any dialogue options and she only responds with generic "out of my way" or "make it quick" etc. The key she's supposed to have is not in her inventory when I try pickpocketing her.
I have already tried multiple solutions I've found online and can't get her to budge or start the quest. I understand that I can get the key with a code easily, which I have successfully tried, but this is more about me being overly persistent on trying to fix a problem and hopefully helping those who come after me who might have the same problem.

I am playing on the PC and I'm using several mods including the legendary patch mod.

Thank you for your time.