WOWBAGGER SPECIAL EDITION (The Fourth Wall)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd9NiKeRcmc&t=6s

Hello peeps, for the past couple of months I've been working upon a complete revamp for Wowbagger (with the help of several talented modders) and I thought it would be fun to share some of the progress here. Hopefully to get you excited, but also to give you all some much needed relief from the rigorous confines of Immersion and Lore.

I can't give away all the secrets as yet (OMG... just you wait) but I can let you know the following. The update will feature:

More dialogue than you can shake a stick at.

Custom weapons

A lore breaking Quest

Some very special guest appearances

And silliness galore

Here's me chatting about a few things

EDIT

THE DATE HAS BEEN SET!

Wowbagger will be arriving 25th of May, around about the dark teatime of the soul.

Don't forget your Towel! Edited by skinnytecboy

Absolutely LOVED the Douglas Adams "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" books!!

You're character Wowbagger (I'm assuming he's the one that is "infinitely prolonged") looks very promising!

Can't help but think Wowbagger should have more of a face though - like maybe the face of Douglas Adams himself!

Good luck on your mod though!!

Absolutely LOVED the Douglas Adams "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" books!!

You're character Wowbagger (I'm assuming he's the one that is "infinitely prolonged") looks very promising!

Can't help but think Wowbagger should have more of a face though - like maybe the face of Douglas Adams himself!

Good luck on your mod though!!Â

Unfortunately I've kinda gotten used to his grumpy looks... It would be hard for me to see him differently after all this time.

Thanks tho

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...