[Mod request] A better romance scene for Garrus

MayorLuigi

I always hoped that someone would eventually make a mod that improved Garrus's final night scene on the Normandy. The fade-to-black was far too abrupt compared to the other romances. Is it possible for someone to extend his romance scene with a mod? We already have both Kaidan and Ashley's "rolling around" animations that would work very well for this. The issue would be swapping Kaidan out for Garrus in his casual clothes (or both Ashley and Manshep for Garrus and Femshep). I've already seen something similar being done on YouTube with Femshep;

Except what I'm asking, is for only part of the modded Kaidan/Ashley scene to be added to the existing Garrus scene. I'm not asking for a replacement for the whole thing (like the above). The only modded part I would like to see added would just be the voiceless, musical section from either Kaidan or Ashley's romance scene. Everything else would be the same. That way it would play after the kiss instead of the abrupt dream sequence;

Garrus and Shepard kiss -> Modded Kaidan/Ashley romance scene with Garrus and Femshep -> Dream sequence -> "Bad dream" scene

If anyone knows how to stitch a modded romance scene together like this, I know it would be greatly appreciated by Garrus fans if someone finally gave him the romance scene he deserves :smile:

Edited by MayorLuigi

• 3 months later...