Ability to Completely do Home Sweet Home/Nuka World without Angering Preston

Tanguy123987

I have done a lot of searching around for a mod or at least someone who has done this, with no luck, so I'll ask here.

I would like to be able to experience all of the content of Nuka World while keeping Preston as a companion for essentially the entire game, without doing Open Season or skipping Home Sweet Home.

So no skipping raiding settlements/Home Sweet Home, no doing Open Season, no skipping Preston until post-Nuka World, and no hate/loss of Preston as a companion.

I doubt a full fledged mod is necessary, as my guess is that a single string is fired when you place the first raider flag down in a settlement (which is when his instant hate and loss of companionship occurs). I'm not exactly well versed in the Creation Kit, so I don't know how easy or difficult this is.

Anyways, any assistance would be wonderful. Whether it be making a mod, doing a tutorial on the how to, or just giving steps to accomplish.

To recap - Want to prevent the loss of Preston as a companion while still maintaining the ability to have raider settlements from the Quest Home Sweet Home, and without doing Open Season (want the Nuka World factions and Gage to still be alive).