Blog Piece: We're getting an office, and we're hiring

Dark0ne

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations (of sorts), and also good luck with the transition. An office does not necessarily have to be like the stereotypic office. Maybe the new 'office' could be made to look like just another dorm room, living room, compter room or whatever. Make it a mere change of location: moving from one living room to another, albeit slightly more crowded one. Just remember to slap the name 'office' on it when someone asks about the place. :thumbsup:

Congratulations, Robin and all. I can picture you now in your art deco office with sweeping views of Miami (oops, Exeter) and the sea. Hope it gives you the boost you are looking for, and none of that David Brent style of management, either! All the best for the continued growth of the best gaming site going.

Naturally, we all want pictures please!

Edited by BlueGunk

You know what? Reading this just made me finally cough up some for a premium. Lifetime =)

This is definitely something I would be doing instead of being a chief IT architect of an enterprise if I ever had your courage and passion to proceed with what you like and do best.

Regards and have the best. Good luck to you and your new hires!

I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate the Nexus, its been a long road but you've finally arrived. Wishing the Nexus every success in its current and future endeavors. There's only one way now and that's up,up and beyond( well three if anyone's counting but you get my meaning ). No slacking now you hear.. :)

I live in Exeter! It's a wonderful city, I'd apply for a job but I have a career already, though if you ever want to go for a beer hit me up! Best of luck hiring someone, its a wonderful city to live and work in so anyone who is interested should not be put off by the location - its a brilliant part of the country!