Skyrim modding issues and fixes

PrometheusTS

• 1 month later...

After tons of research I finally found a lot of these types of problems also answered on Nightasy's website. Not only did I get a lot of my questions answered there I also learned how to get Daz/Poser content installed and working in game.

Nightasy.com

The only problem that mostly is plaguing me now is the weight sliders on some Daz imports. I'll post a question to Nightasy for that I think since his threads are usually quickly answered. Unless someone who frequents this thread knows why, after re-doing a clothing from _1 and only adjusting the mesh to fit _0, does it not shrink when I test with setnpcweight 0? It stays at the 100 setting, but the body shrinks correctly. Of course the body isnt part of the clothing since I set the clothing with no body, on 45 setting in CK and Nifskope.

Best modding wishes to all

• 1 month later...

Updated another crash issue on export...

2b the exporter crashes your 3dsmax when exporting and BSdismemberment is fine ----------- there may be some duplicate vertices , try with a weld all vertices at 0 distance or any other system to remove duplicate vertices .

• 2 years later...
I have a question concerning FNIS generator. I get this message repeatedly when running it.

Skeleton female: XPMS2 (115 bones) male: XPMS2 (115 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"

>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" not installed<<

Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"

>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon" not installed<<

Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"

>>Warning: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump" not installed<<

This is what comes up after running Generate FNIS for users. I tried uninstalling xpms and reinstalling couple times with different settings but to no avail...

And my character is still standing still while running forward with sword and shield, dual wield, and single hand, but runs fine with one sword and spell, bow, and no weapon... I also noticed the npcs are doing the same. Standing still upright when running forward with dual weapons... Any help? Should I just re-install skyrim and start from scratch or is there a fix? I have un-installed all animation based mods and most mods in general trying to figure out which one it was, but now that I have uninstalled way further back than when it started, its still doing it...

• 5 months later...

Hey guys i recently started modding, and everything is working fine except for my third person camera view. instead of zooming out, it goes into this really awkward shaky camera view and the screen bobs all around. I deleted the only camera mod i had and it is still doing this, i would really like to play the game and see my character, so any help would be amazing