[LE] Does Anyone Know of a Script That Allows NPC/Follows to Use Area of Effect (AOE) Spells?

So I'm the midst of developing a custom follower who's a master of Illusion magic, but according to some research, it seems that certain NPCs (such as followers) are unable to cast Area of Effect spells without scripting. Thus far I have been unable to find any follower on the Nexus that proclaims to be capable of casting Area of Effect spells such as Mayhem, Hysteria, and Harmony, so I was wondering if anyone on here is familiar with such a script and point me in the right direction.

Edited by manbullcultist

That's not your only problem, they also do not cast Illusion magic at all without editing the AI. I was messing around with an illusion follower, and had some success making custom illusion spells that had a damage effect so that NPC's would cast them, but it wasn't working out as well as I would have liked.

That's not your only problem, they also do not cast Illusion magic at all without editing the AI.

This baffles me since I tried contacting mod author mfeile1974 about how they managed to make a follower capable of using Illusion magic, but they were confused by my question and said that they've had no difficulty getting a follower to use Illusion spells.

That's not your only problem, they also do not cast Illusion magic at all without editing the AI.

This baffles me since I tried contacting mod author mfeile1974 about how they managed to make a follower capable of using Illusion magic, but they were confused by my question and said that they've had no difficulty getting a follower to use Illusion spells.

Really? I have never been able to get any NPC to use illusion magic.