Photo

Skyrim (Heavily Modded): Archi's Tale (Video)

skyrim lets play modded adventure semi role play exploring video pc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Archivian

Archivian

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hi guys. I am currently doing a video series, which right now is a lets play but I want to gradually make it feel more like a story. I think I am supposed to put this kind of content in this subforum (please correct me if I am wrong, I didn't see anything specific about this in the guidelines).

Also a at the start of this video (and the end of the previous part). There is an issue going on with the magic duel mod. It takes a really really really long time. I was wondering if anyone else had used that mod and if they know what might be up with that.

Anyways if you guys do take a look. Thank you for your time.

Latest Episode:

Edited by Archivian, 31 March 2017 - 10:29 PM.

Archivian

Archivian

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey guys
2 things I wanted to ask really.
1 - What is the best intro to a mod you have seen in skyrim?
I ask because after 16 episodes I finally got to Valthume and the start of a mod. Which frankly was kind of an awesome way to lead you into a mod. At least I thought so. I was hoping people knew of some other mods (I guess quest mods mostly) that lead the player in really well.
2 - I would like little feed back- at 13:10  in the video below, the Valthume part of the video begins. 
During this section Im trying to get used to using the camera to present the game a bit differently.  Its a bit shoddy at first but by the end of the scene you can see what I am attempting to do (at least I think so lol)
I just wanted some feed back on if people think it can work (if i get better at it) or if they think it actually takes away from the video in some way. 

Thanks for taking the time to check out this post.

Archivian

Archivian

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about a small issue. At 23mins 56secs  in the video It says I completed the trip to Helgen. But I haven't been there yet (lvl 18) and  I have fought a random Dragon that I didn't think would be in the game world until I reached Helgen.  

I was hoping anyone might have an idea as to what might have happened. 

Skyrim:Archi's Tale Ep21 - Goodbye Old Friend

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, lets play, modded, adventure, semi role play, exploring, video, pc

Page loaded in: 0.985 seconds