Request of Mods

zsolt0704

Hey all,

I want to be able to change the clothing under the armour. There are a whole bunch of them in the game but you are pretty much stuck with one choice. This is super annoying.

Just want to be able to look how I want. :smile:

GLHF and have a nice day everyone.

EDIT: Also would be nice to change the casual cloths you walk around in.

Edited by MrNiggol

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An eyebrow mod, so that - like facial hair - it changes colours to match the hair. Black-only eyebrows are incredibly limiting. :/

What, you mean black eyebrows and blonde hair don't go? But seriously, you're right. The most neutral eyebrow colour that goes with virtually any hair colour is brown, and they choose black and unchangable. So dumb.

Once hair from NPC's are made available, I'm wanting Lani's hair (Hyperion pilot) to be available. It's the best looking, and practically styled hair in the game, yet we can't use it...

I posted a request to have a defaultryder (Scott) without the beard, but a mod allowing to customize him would be great too!

I don't know why this feature is not included since we had it in dragon age inquisition.

Recolor and retexture the eyes.

They look absolutely lifeless and atrocious in most lighting conditions, only exacerbating the issues with the facial animations (or lack thereof). I think it'd make a world of difference. I think the rest of my complaints (animations/inventory management/conversation bugs) may only be fixed by the devs themselves, if ever.

At this point I'd just settle for a way to edit the weapons mods textures. Or just so they don't change the textures of the weapons. I'm not too fond of the multi-pastel-colored horror that is my assault rifle.

Also removing the mesh for the barrel mods, or make it transparent.

Mods are just too good to pass up and it's really bugging me. D: