Heavy Traffic ×

Request of Mods

zsolt0704

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello.

I'd like to request a cosmetic mod, replace Sara with an Asari, if possible, on one head that you can modify, skin color, tattoos, eye color and stuff. Also, hands matching the color of the face and Peebee's body during romance cinematics. If asari heads can't be modified then the heads from multiplayer will do.

Thanks a lot.

Some female hair mods would be nice. Even if it is just unlocking Cora's hair, and maybe some better/more natural dark red hair colors. None of this SJW neon red crap.

Thanks to all of you modders out there, you are the real heroes.

Oh, and an another question!

There is this white assault rifle that we've seen in several of the games trailers, and it also appears in some of the cutscenes of the game. I have no idea what this gun is, but it's clear that it's textures exist in the game, since I've seen it in the hands of characters several times. I looked on the wiki of the game but I still wasn't able to find it. Can anyone tell me, if they know what gun this is, and how to get them?

If it can not be obtained by conventional means, than I'd recommend it as a mod to be made by any enthusiastic modder who also finds this weapon as gorgeous as I do :)

Mass-Effect-Andromeda.jpg

EYES! Please someone fix the eyes!

Also I really want to change Laim's hair like really bad it bugs me... (Sorry to those who like it)

OH! Almost forgot, recolor of Drakes armor! I HATE yellow so yeah please?

Or you know a guide to modding companions skin color, hair color/style, eye color, armor colors. Am I the only one who wants to change Jaal to that pretty whitish skin shade the one monk has?

Also, skin shade fix for Ryder, My custom Ryder is darker then she should be. I mean I choose the palest option but Cora and Iconic Scott are both paler then me... Weird bug maybe?

Oh Also an option to were Iconic Dad shows up no matter which preset you choose. I like the Iconic family but I wanted to change eye color/hair style for Sara and after meany hours of messy around in the CC I ended up going with preset 1 so yeah my girl is Asian I don't mind I can pretend mom is Asian too. That is until I saw dad -_- ugh I know that voice actor too well for him to appear Asian!

~

ÃÃÂ

Please use smaller fonts, we aren't blind. That just looks like a Mattock, but modified maybe, just for the promo posters.

As the starter of this topic, I'm entitled to use as large letters and as many colors as I want.

And since I didn't use size 72 I don't understand what's your problem :D

Edited by zsolt0704