Don't do any ME:Andromeda mods!

Melynxx

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EA cares only about their sales and profit. It's a very big company, i doubt they will try to make game better when it's sales are hight - so all depends on gamers.

And what's your opinion about ME: Andromeda?

Edited by Melynxx

Animations are trembling. Fix it

Lights are bad. Fix it

Initial level is a bad decision that gave me actual headaches. Motion sickness. Fix it

AA used is garbage. Fix it

Characters are too stiff and lean too much backwards. Fix it

Some voice actors didn't give a damn. Doubt it will be fixed.

TOO f*#@ING BLUE. Seriously.

There are other issues but they'd constitute spoilers.

I do not think that not making mods is the solution. If modders fix the game, there will be news about it, like for the sims. EA is know to not give a dam about customers and not putting any effort in testing. If modders fix the game, there won't be more people buying the game. Cause if people know where to find the mod, they pretty sure know where to get the game free. And this is how you boycott them. I know a lot of modders and they are actually happy to fix a game. They get advertisement for it and the game gets s#*!. And it is covered by the news. It is very bad publicity for the gaming companies.

When someone tells me not to do something, my default reaction is just: ronswanson_idowhatiwant.jpeg just to be contrary. :P

I understand where you're coming from, but mods are on the same level as fanfic and fanart, it's just a bit more interactive. At least in my opinion. So I highly doubt they will have any impact at all, positive or negative, on EA or their future plans.

But they will improve the experience of individual users, and that's why I got into the whole modding thing. Just to make fun things that make a few people happy.

Then again, this is all hypothetical until some brave soul(s) create a modding tool of some kind.

I love ME, it's my favourite game. But they killed it. No, worse - they made a peace of sh*t from one of the best games ever! I know that this game were made by other team - but why, why did EA entrust the development of such game to people without any experience? And i don't want this game to pay off - cause it'll mean that people will buy anything, no matter how bad the game is.

Modders, you're doing a great job - i beleive u can fix every Bioware mistake with animation, ugly faces, boring gameplay and scenario.

But don't do this! You'll get nothing, doing a job for people, who spent 40 million dollars for this sh*t.

This game can only be played with many fixing mods, and if you'll do them - Bioware will continue to make such bad games - people buy it, people fix them for free.

It's only my opinion, but think about it.

i love ME:A

but anyways in my opinion a mod Embargo wouldnt help.

dont Forget, that PC isnt the main-platform (sadly) - its the console-market and there are no mods at all.

so please, just give the community of PC-Lovers the reason, why we are PC-Lovers: MODS !

thanks

OP, you pretty much telling all people who purchase the game to "Screw yourself" for purchasing the game. Just because you dislike the game doesn't mean everyone follow. I've been enjoying this game despite the bugs, its not a game breaking. I have 0 crash with my 70 hours+ . I would love to see mods for the character face, clothes, armor, hairs and other if its possible. It give us reasons to play the game again.

Wow, that's some self righteousness from the OP.

So because you're disapointed about Mass Effect Andromeda you think you can be judge jury and exucutionner and chose for the entire community.

You have the right to be disapointed, it's okay. But I find what you are proposing almost offensive for modders and players alike, who actually ennjoy playing the game.

Also, how would that help anyway? That's actually one of the purpose of mods. Making the game better for players to enjoy it more. So, if mods can save some aspects of the game, why wouldn't you take it?

My only problem, gameplay-wise -and that's why I'm on the forum right now-, are the constant comments from SAM about environemental hazards, radiations, cold...

There's the same problem in No Man's Sky, and one of the first mods was one to stop the perpetual warnings and comments from the suit's AI.

I would love to see such a mod for Mass Effect Andromeda.

So because you're disapointed about Mass Effect Andromeda you think you can be judge jury and exucutionner and chose for the entire community.

You have the right to be disapointed, it's okay. But I find what you are proposing almost offensive for modders and players alike, who actually ennjoy playing the game.

Also, how would that help anyway? That's actually one of the purpose of mods. Making the game better for players to enjoy it more. So, if mods can save some aspects of the game, why wouldn't you take it?

My only problem, gameplay-wise -and that's why I'm on the forum right now-, are the constant comments from SAM about environemental hazards, radiations, cold...

There's the same problem in No Man's Sky, and one of the first mods was one to stop the perpetual warnings and comments from the suit's AI.

SAM: You breathed in.

SAM: You breathed out.

SAM: You scratched your bum.

Exactly. Is was particularly annoying in

the ice cave of Voeld, with the "heaters" placed at regular intervals and cold areas between them.

The first time I actually said out loud at my screen "Please SAM, shut up... :unsure: ".