[For Nvidia Optimus users] GUARANTEED fix for Post Process Injectors u

vidmost

• 2 weeks later...

When I search for the d3d9.dll I get two hits; one in lower case and one in CAPS. I rename them both to "d3d8.dll" and than the d3d9.dll file in my skyrim folder to "d3d8.dll". But when I try to launch skyrim now it gives me an error message saying: "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim failed to start (error code 51). What do I do to prevent this???

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Alright, so i have the same problem that it wont reqonise my GPU but my processor, but when i use this method, wont any of the skyrim launchers work.

I also use Mod Orginizer if thats helpful information to help me.

I use a MSI GT70: i7 4600 and a 770 GTX.

Any suggestions? Im tired of shitty ENBs

• 4 months later...
Hi,
Thank you Vidmost for this!! it's works EVEN with skse, I use the last Beta build 1.7.3 and of course launch the game via Skse_loader.exe (no Hex edits to skse_loader.exe) and tada it's ok!
I recommend to everyone what FirstGameFreak have already recommend: HxD http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/

The portable version, no need to install extra stuff and Very free (not a trial version like Ultraedit or limited in size to save your files like Winhex), clear and simple.

I post a link to a tutorial gallery I make to maybe help more clearly peoples, really hope that helps! Have a nice day everybody!

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/llzxtda3njxscjruwg532xd94meloq29

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I tried this method as I have a problem with the injector version which does not render water.

It didn't worked for me: I always get the Steam 3:0000065432 error at launch.

I guess Steam detects somehow that the launcher was altered with an integrity check. I managed to remove the certificate on the tesv.exe file but it didn't help.

Do you use Steam? If yes, did you disable some Steam setting before this modification or do you know how I could disable the Steam integrity check or force it to ignore my new tesv.exe file?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Strange your issue with Steam, I don't have any problem for the moment and I've not heard about some.
And about a "workaround to disable Steam integrity check" I don't know, I've done nothing related to that, as it work flowless for me, sorry dude :/
If I've got an idea I tell you, peace.​