[RELz] [UTILITY] [F4SE] Autoload - Launch-to-game and bypass the main menu.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offense on this, seems like a nice idea for testing, but... why not just coc to vault111ext from the menu? you'll have a base character at level 1 with no worries of messing up a save, and you can trigger the initial exit script just running across the platform?

no offense on this, seems like a nice idea for testing, but... why not just coc to vault111ext from the menu? you'll have a base character at level 1 with no worries of messing up a save, and you can trigger the initial exit script just running across the platform?

For one thing, not all mods can be easily tested with a brand new character. And for another, when trying to figure out something new (i.e. something you are figuring out how to do, and if you are very ambitious figuring out something no one knows how to do), you often end up having to launch, test, close, tweak, and relaunch dozens of times, so any time saved, even if it is just a little bit of time, is great.

If you are worried about breaking your play save, just make a mod-testing save and set the ini to load that particular one.

For one thing, not all mods can be easily tested with a brand new character. And for another, when trying to figure out something new (i.e. something you are figuring out how to do, and if you are very ambitious figuring out something no one knows how to do), you often end up having to launch, test, close, tweak, and relaunch dozens of times, so any time saved, even if it is just a little bit of time, is great.

If you are worried about breaking your play save, just make a mod-testing save and set the ini to load that particular one.

Ah, like i said, no offense meant. Was just curious.

i'm often opening and closing fo4 to test things, so much has just become habit (including a mod free save). like i said previously does seem like a nice idea :)

• 1 month later...

This is extremely awesome. I don't know how many extra hours over the span of months it will save me but from already test loading a save file its extremely nice to let it do all the work for me.

Does this mod by any chance have a nexus mod page? Would be a lot easier to track if/when any updates for it come about. It definitely deserves one too so it doesn't get buried in pages of other threads.

• 3 months later...