Simple new race please for the love of god help me

SirSokolov98

So I may have screwed up a bit...

I have a girlfriend who like me, is into pc gaming, she plays skyrim here and there, but doesn't use batshit crazy mods, idk, she's too serious about lore and s***. Anyway, she's been screwing around with rough drafts of a book idea based on this kind of super species called the Tillion, idea behind them is each cell is fighting against the others to rapidly evolve the organism itself into a powerful and destructive force.

Her birthday is in 13 days and I told her I'd see if I could made the Tillion as a race in skyrim and give it to her on the Nexus.

I have never made such a terrible mistake.

For the past 3 days I have been trying to take on a project I likely can't accomplish with my tight work schedule.

I'm in need of serious help...

They don't need overhaul abilities or super impressive anything, it just needs to be Tillion, that's it.

Please help me.

Just bulls*** some balanced base stats and give the power of temporary invisibility or some kind of detect life vision, attached are the pics she told me to use as a reference, doesn't need any wings or anything, just argonian horns, it's STANDARD EDITION skyrim

Female, wings are optional, I don't need a mod of the month job

male, just help me m8s

I swear to god faceless silent argonians with stone textures would work

Edited by SirSokolov98

Besides the face thing it should do doable with ease.

Just google "how to make a race for Skyrim" and get started, and ill work on it next Monday.

But you got to tell me why on earth you said that to her, playing with lies wont get you far, for that reason ill do it only if i get credited too on the modpage (if you'r intention was to make one).

- Unexpected

Lol she's serious about the lore but she wants you to make a mod based on a new race that isn't lore friendly? You could always do something else for her birthday. I'm sure she'd understand after all editing a mesh alone is probably not something even slightly possible for someone who has never modded before. Though from the looks of it you've already got someone possibly willing to help. The Tillion seem pretty cool though. Good luck.