i cant sleep or wait or see some stuff

weatc1346

when ever i press T (my binded wait key) i get the message cant wait while in the air if im on the ground or on a chair i get this when i press E on a bed and select sleep nothing happens it just backs out i gues this can be cause of mods so il leave some pictures of my mods here and recently whenever i hover over something normally you get something like press E to talk to or pic up but for me i get nothing even if im infront of someone nothing comes up overall its very annoying i hope you guys can help me

imgur links for my mod load order

1 http://imgur.com/QrR5f4p

2 http://imgur.com/wYfQFZt

Sounds almost as if your character isn't "havok grounded" properly. Sure you don't have the collision "tcl" console command toggled on?

It's always useful to post your "Load Order" (LO) with your problem description. (Use the "Special BBCode" button in the Forum "Reply" menu bar as the third icon from the left in the top row, next to and left of the "Font" pick-list field to put the LO in "Spoiler" tags.) Screenshots are not the best way to convey your LO, because they usually can't include everything in one image and (depending upon where you took the shot) may not show the actual "load order". LOOT can copy your LO into a list suitable for posting on forums. (It's under the ":" with three dots to the extreme right in it's menu bar.) Most "mod managers" have a similar "LO List" capability. But the total number of mods you have installed in the DATA folder is also important, because even inactive plugins are counted against the so-called "140 cap". LOOT provides both numbers: active and total installed.

-Dubious-

Sounds almost as if your character isn't "havok grounded" properly. Sure you don't have the collision "tcl" console command toggled on?

It's always useful to post your "Load Order" (LO) with your problem description. (Use the "Special BBCode" button in the Forum "Reply" menu bar as the third icon from the left in the top row, next to and left of the "Font" pick-list field to put the LO in "Spoiler" tags.) Screenshots are not the best way to convey your LO, because they usually can't include everything in one image and (depending upon where you took the shot) may not show the actual "load order". LOOT can copy your LO into a list suitable for posting on forums. (It's under the ":" with three dots to the extreme right in it's menu bar.) Most "mod managers" have a similar "LO List" capability. But the total number of mods you have installed in the DATA folder is also important, because even inactive plugins are counted against the so-called "140 cap". LOOT provides both numbers: active and total installed.

-Dubious-

i posted my load order in imgur links and i found out a mod lets me sleep if i do something specific but not wait so i gues it could have changed they havok grounded any console commands to make it normal again?

The first is incomplete as a "load order" as it doesn't show any of the game or DLC ESM files, and I can't tell what else might be missing or not sorted correctly.

The second image is an "alphabetical list" of mods. A properly sorted "load order" is seldom "alphabetical".

Which is why I asked to see a proper "load order" list from LOOT or similar. Please see the 'Terminology' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

Suggest you try disabling the "2-10 days sleeping and waiting" mod as the most likely to be causing the problem.

-Dubious-

-Dubious-

i posted my load order in imgur links and i found out a mod lets me sleep if i do something specific but not wait so i gues it could have changed they havok grounded any console commands to make it normal again?

i downloaded that after to fix it

The first is incomplete as a "load order" as it doesn't show any of the game or DLC ESM files, and I can't tell what else might be missing or not sorted correctly.

The second image is an "alphabetical list" of mods. A properly sorted "load order" is seldom "alphabetical".

Which is why I asked to see a proper "load order" list from LOOT or similar. Please see the 'Terminology' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

Suggest you try disabling the "2-10 days sleeping and waiting" mod as the most likely to be causing the problem.

-Dubious-

i hope this helps

1 http://imgur.com/w0IlBdm

2 http://imgur.com/yEwlSLj

You don't have the vanilla game DLC files in the correct order. Please see the 'Vanilla "Load Order" ' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article. I also suggest you read the entire article. You have several optional files installed where you should only choose one. Nevada Skies in particular. I expect you should only need the "Ultimate DLC edition". Check the documentation again.

Don't use "autopurge" mods. That is a technique that is only intended for development debugging, not normal game play.

And I still don't know if you have any additional plugins after mod index "4B", or your total plugin count. And that list is not sorted. "New Vegas Bounties" goes before "New Vegas BountiesII". If you downloaded LOOT, please use it. It would straighten out those sequences.

-Dubious-

You don't have the vanilla game DLC files in the correct order. Please see the 'Vanilla "Load Order" ' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article. I also suggest you read the entire article. You have several optional files installed where you should only choose one. Nevada Skies in particular. I expect you should only need the "Ultimate DLC edition". Check the documentation again.

Don't use "autopurge" mods. That is a technique that is only intended for development debugging, not normal game play.

And I still don't know if you have any additional plugins after mod index "4B", or your total plugin count. And that list is not sorted. "New Vegas Bounties" goes before "New Vegas BountiesII". If you downloaded LOOT, please use it. It would straighten out those sequences.

-Dubious-

ok i loaded them good and my other mods but still and i dont want to deal with all this is there an easy way to reverse this a console command to make time go past or make me sleep/wait or make that you cant wait while in the air fixed?

If you "don't want to deal with all this", then stick with vanilla and don't play a modded game. It comes with the territory. The game won't work correctly unless you take the time to set things up correctly.

Move to somewhere you know you should be able to use all those functions, open the in-game console (<~> key), and enter "EnablePlayerControls" (without the quotes) and hit <Enter>. Perhaps that will fix your immediate problem. But it is not a normal one and shouldn't have happened in the normal course of events. Without fixing the underlying cause, more problems will show up.

-Dubious-