How do I apply my BodySlide Preset for CBBE?

Mrjordann2

Hi everyone! Simple question. So... I've created my custom BodySlide preset for CBBE. How do I actually apply it to my character? (I have just left the character creation menu and I am in the pre-war house with Codsworth.)

Thanks in advance! I appreciate all the help I can get :)

when you build it in bodyslide and apply it by selecting 'build' your mody has been applied. for your first body though i recommend selecting batch build and applying it to everything.

if you dont apply it to the outfits then your body can only be viewed on the naked PC body.

when you build it in bodyslide and apply it by selecting 'build' your mody has been applied. for your first body though i recommend selecting batch build and applying it to everything.

if you dont apply it to the outfits then your body can only be viewed on the naked PC body.

Thanks! Will this mess up my other playthrough, too? (My other playthrough is male Sole Survivor)

Thanks! Will this mess up my other playthrough, too? (My other playthrough is male Sole Survivor)

No, bodyslide only affectsfemale PCs and NPCs.

• 4 years later...

No, bodyslide only affectsfemale PCs and NPCs.

I know the thread is a few years old, but I'm having a similar problem here, and nowhere else seems to have helped? My body preset seems to apply to other characters (whether it's just their clothes, or actually them is yet to be determined), but for my character, the body I built only applies to clothing. When I remove the clothing, it's the "base" CBBE body. Is this a conflict with Bodyslide and Unique player body, or is there another explanation?

I know the thread is a few years old, but I'm having a similar problem here, and nowhere else seems to have helped? My body preset seems to apply to other characters (whether it's just their clothes, or actually them is yet to be determined), but for my character, the body I built only applies to clothing. When I remove the clothing, it's the "base" CBBE body. Is this a conflict with Bodyslide and Unique player body, or is there another explanation?

You know Unique Player Body requires manually copying files right? So that there are two different female body meshes, one for you, one for everyone else.

I

You know Unique Player Body requires manually copying files right? So that there are two different female body meshes, one for you, one for everyone else.

I see. Will it take the XML file as a valid body? Would you mind walking me through it so I know I get it right?

I see. Will it take the XML file as a valid body? Would you mind walking me through it so I know I get it right?

I don't use it. I've looked at a lot of mods for making the PC different from NPCs, not one of them has clear, concise instructions ("copy the body/hand textures from your favorite body mod into"? Example? Where are those located, given the virtual file structure of Vortex?), and I don't really feel like translating gibberish to get the mod to work. Or in manually maintaining two separate file structures, sets of clothing meshes, etc., and having to copy them every time I make a tweak to a piece of clothing in Bodyslide or Outfit Studio.

There's probably a Youtube tutorial someplace.