(Request)Loot and interact for vampire lords

BottledPhoenix

Before i say anything, Yes i know sacrosanct does this however i dont want all the sacrosanct features. Basically i need a mod that lets you loot and interact while in vampire lord form (of course not including things like riding horses or things that have an animation). Mainly because i am sooo tired of changing form just to loot 1 body. If anyone knows of a mod that does this or could make one please do as i want to hammer my pc every single time i have to change form to loot or interact.

There is a mod like this for Oldrim but the author has said that he quit modding some time ago. He has however given permission for anyone to update and port his mod for SE so all you can do is hope that someone will.

There is a mod like this for Oldrim but the author has said that he quit modding some time ago. He has however given permission for anyone to update and port his mod for SE so all you can do is hope that someone will.

I know nothing of modding but I've seen some ports of other oldrim mods for skyrim SE that said they only "repackaged it" for skyrim SE, is there an easy 10min YouTube tutorial on how to port mods or something?

Good job! Do you plan on uploading it?

I don't know honestly I tried but there's so much "are you using other people's content" BS that I might just upload it to media fire and give the link to people that ask for it, why can't I just write the title, the desc, and then upload it???!??

The author has given permission for people to port this to SE so you shouldn't have any problems. To avoid potential backlash from users, you could give the original author props in the description page. Maybe by linking to the mod on the Oldrim page.