Ghoulish Features

reprobite

These are good, I was hoping for something slightly more on the human side however with areas on the face completely normal but surrounded by rotten peeling flesh. I like to think of the ghoulification slowly spreading across the body like a cancerous fungus rather then everything dying at once, but its far better than nothing.

I like your work, with one small criticism: the brain part showing through just doesn't seem to fit with the rest of it.

You should finish your mod. Maybe we could do a collab some time. :smile:

I know where you're coming from, and have always thought of ghoulification as a slow gradual process that takes over the body.

Mine was originally going to be a feral ghoul mask (inspired by the mod for FO3) A couple of days after I started work on it the ghoul mask mod mentioned in a previous post was released.

So then I was going to make this a retexture for that mod (hence the slightly silly brain part, which I just didn't get around to removing) and continued work on it (inbetween other mods) until it got it to the stage as seen in the images.

By that time though, I'd moved away from the idea of a ghoul mask, and had started thinking more along the lines of additions to npc's, with varying states of ghoulification, from slight scars/blemishes/burns here and there, to more severe disfigurements. I think it's a bit odd that we only have regular humans, ghouls and ferals in FO4 and no inbetweens i.e. humans who have been exposed to radiation long after the Great War.

However, work on a few other mods took precedence, and RL has been sucking up more and more time since, hence it's been in limbo and it's sat in my WIP folder alongside a few other ideas that will eventually come to fruition once I've got the time (RL still being a timesink unfortunately)

p.s. Flowerguy360, Glad you enjoy Burly Q!

Edited by AGreatWeight

• 2 weeks later...