Staff Picks - 5 Apr 2017

TheTokenGeek

In response to post #49015162. #49016337, #49016562, #49019317, #49020807, #49022562, #49023832, #49024342 are all replies on the same post.

svitakboy wrote: The pictures of scantily clad women on the mod page for Outcasts and Remnants really put me off. Is it possible to enjoy that mod without experiencing that content or is it forced down your throat? I also haven't played Fusion City Rising for that same reason.
lasse1001 wrote: An often forgotten possibility with free contents, is the choice of ignoring things we don't like or agree with. :)
Ondrea wrote: That was my first thought as well and why I haven't tried either mod.
ff7legend wrote: Seriously, if one doesn't like a mod/a mod's content, don't download it & keep one's comments to oneself please. It's comments like this are what lead to mod authors losing the motivation to continue to create free content for all to enjoy. Games like FO4/Skyrim would have died out LONG AGO if it wren't for mod authors & the content they provide for us free of charge. Thank you.
krepperk wrote: There are exactly 2 pictures of 65 of women in bikini on that page. Not really cramming it down your throat are they?
Thuggysmurf wrote: Apologies. The Fomod Installer with the burka option fell through when the author of the burka mod filed a complaint, and two of the 500 custom NPC's in the mod ended up stuck in bathing suits. Fortunately the Account Options block mod author function still works.
ObanMark wrote: Fusion City is a high quality mod detailing a disgusting, diseased society. Unfortunately, I don't think the mod creator knows that the cesspit of depravity/drug use is a bad thing.

Many quests, though.
Thuggysmurf wrote: And you get to blow the place up in the end.

In a (game)world where common household decorations include corpses on hooks or impaled, where You can gain the ability to explode Your enemies with a bullet or become a cannibal should You choose to do so, I hardly find a few not-dressed-for-arctic-warfare ladies very upsetting.

On the other hand, maybe the OP is just winding us up. If so, well played :D

In response to post #49015162. #49016337, #49016562, #49019317, #49020807, #49022562, #49023832, #49024342, #49026332 are all replies on the same post.

svitakboy wrote: The pictures of scantily clad women on the mod page for Outcasts and Remnants really put me off. Is it possible to enjoy that mod without experiencing that content or is it forced down your throat? I also haven't played Fusion City Rising for that same reason.
lasse1001 wrote: An often forgotten possibility with free contents, is the choice of ignoring things we don't like or agree with. :)
Ondrea wrote: That was my first thought as well and why I haven't tried either mod.
ff7legend wrote: Seriously, if one doesn't like a mod/a mod's content, don't download it & keep one's comments to oneself please. It's comments like this are what lead to mod authors losing the motivation to continue to create free content for all to enjoy. Games like FO4/Skyrim would have died out LONG AGO if it wren't for mod authors & the content they provide for us free of charge. Thank you.
krepperk wrote: There are exactly 2 pictures of 65 of women in bikini on that page. Not really cramming it down your throat are they?
Thuggysmurf wrote: Apologies. The Fomod Installer with the burka option fell through when the author of the burka mod filed a complaint, and two of the 500 custom NPC's in the mod ended up stuck in bathing suits. Fortunately the Account Options block mod author function still works.
ObanMark wrote: Fusion City is a high quality mod detailing a disgusting, diseased society. Unfortunately, I don't think the mod creator knows that the cesspit of depravity/drug use is a bad thing.

Many quests, though.
DjinnKiller wrote: In a (game)world where common household decorations include corpses on hooks or impaled, where You can gain the ability to explode Your enemies with a bullet or become a cannibal should You choose to do so, I hardly find a few not-dressed-for-arctic-warfare ladies very upsetting.

Funny, I had to go out of my way to find offending pictures. That tells you all you have to know about the initial poster.

In response to post #49015162. #49016337, #49016562, #49019317, #49020807, #49022562, #49023832, #49024342, #49026332, #49027617, #49028247 are all replies on the same post.

Many quests, though.
DjinnKiller wrote: In a (game)world where common household decorations include corpses on hooks or impaled, where You can gain the ability to explode Your enemies with a bullet or become a cannibal should You choose to do so, I hardly find a few not-dressed-for-arctic-warfare ladies very upsetting.

Ethreon wrote: Funny, I had to go out of my way to find offending pictures. That tells you all you have to know about the initial poster.
Loveblanket wrote: Considering you pick a fight with everyone in half the mod pages I visit, Ethreon, you aren't really one to talk. You have literally become the biggest troll on Nexus so no surprise you are here.

We won't keep our comments to ourselves. It was a simple question and the best thing to do would be to answer it. People hear need to get their heads out of their backsides and understand that just because something is free does not make it free from either feedback or criticism. And any mod author that is so thin skinned that they can't handle it is free to close their comments section. To answer your question, no I don't think you will find it offensive at all. They are both quality mods and some of the few quality quest mods available for Fallout 4. Edited by Loveblanket

In response to post #49015162. #49016337, #49016562, #49019317, #49020807, #49022562, #49023832, #49024342, #49026332, #49027617, #49028217 are all replies on the same post.

Many quests, though.

Ethreon wrote: Funny, I had to go out of my way to find offending pictures. That tells you all you have to know about the initial poster.
Loveblanket wrote: We won't keep our comments to ourselves. It was a simple question and the best thing to do would be to answer it. People hear need to get their heads out of their backsides and understand that just because something is free does not make it free from either feedback or criticism. And any mod author that is so thin skinned that they can't handle it is free to close their comments section. To answer your question, no I don't think you will find it offensive at all. They are both quality mods and some of the few quality quest mods available for Fallout 4.

Considering you pick a fight with everyone in half the mod pages I visit, Ethreon, you aren't really one to talk. You do exactly the same thing by commenting on every post that you don't like. If you don't like the posts you are free to ignore them, aren't you? You have literally become the biggest troll on Nexus so no surprise you are here. The word is hypocrite, it would do you a service to look it up. Edited by Loveblanket

In response to post #49015162. #49016337, #49016562, #49019317, #49020807, #49022562, #49023832, #49024342, #49026332, #49027617, #49028217, #49028247 are all replies on the same post.

Many quests, though.

Loveblanket wrote: We won't keep our comments to ourselves. It was a simple question and the best thing to do would be to answer it. People hear need to get their heads out of their backsides and understand that just because something is free does not make it free from either feedback or criticism. And any mod author that is so thin skinned that they can't handle it is free to close their comments section. To answer your question, no I don't think you will find it offensive at all. They are both quality mods and some of the few quality quest mods available for Fallout 4.
Loveblanket wrote: Considering you pick a fight with everyone in half the mod pages I visit, Ethreon, you aren't really one to talk. You do exactly the same thing by commenting on every post that you don't like. If you don't like the posts you are free to ignore them, aren't you? You have literally become the biggest troll on Nexus so no surprise you are here. The word is hypocrite, it would do you a service to look it up.

LoveBlanket: Out of respect for the superior other 4 mods listed on Staff Picks this week, can we pretty please not muddy up this thread any further over a silly mod like Outcasts and Remnants?

We created a special forum thread, just for you, or anyone else who wants to chime in, over on the OAR mod page. We'll be happy to discuss over there all you want. I'm sure Ethreon, Defender of Mod Authors Everywhere, would be happy to join in.

Edited by Thuggysmurf

In response to post #49015162. #49016337, #49016562, #49019317, #49020807, #49022562, #49023832, #49024342, #49026332, #49027617, #49028217, #49028247, #49033977 are all replies on the same post.

Many quests, though.

Loveblanket wrote: Considering you pick a fight with everyone in half the mod pages I visit, Ethreon, you aren't really one to talk. You do exactly the same thing by commenting on every post that you don't like. If you don't like the posts you are free to ignore them, aren't you? You have literally become the biggest troll on Nexus so no surprise you are here. The word is hypocrite, it would do you a service to look it up.
Thuggysmurf wrote: LoveBlanket: Out of respect for the superior other 4 mods listed on Staff Picks this week, can we pretty please not muddy up this thread any further over a silly mod like Outcasts and Remnants?

We created a special forum thread, just for you, or anyone else who wants to chime in, over on the OAR mod page. We'll be happy to discuss over there all you want. I'm sure Ethreon, Defender of Mod Authors Everywhere, would be happy to join in.

I don't really have any interest to further discussion with Saltine Crackers over there.

In response to post #49015162. #49016337, #49016562, #49019317, #49020807, #49022562, #49023832, #49024342, #49026332, #49027617, #49028217, #49028247, #49033977, #49041757 are all replies on the same post.

Many quests, though.

Thuggysmurf wrote: LoveBlanket: Out of respect for the superior other 4 mods listed on Staff Picks this week, can we pretty please not muddy up this thread any further over a silly mod like Outcasts and Remnants?

Ethreon wrote: I don't really have any interest to further discussion with Saltine Crackers over there.

Thank you to all of you who gave constructive feedback.

Thank you so much BlindJudge for your staff pick of my mod: Dogmeat A True Companion. I never expected so much attention when I made this mod. I started off building the overhaul when I was playing the game with my friends watching me over Steam since they didn't own Fallout 4. They always wondered why I never used Dogmeat and one of my friends brought up fixing it so I did. It's nice to see so many people glad to use him again because every Fallout deserves a good Dogmeat and the default one we got was sadly underwhelming. Thanks for everything!!

In response to post #49015162. #49016337, #49016562, #49019317, #49020807, #49022562, #49023832, #49024342, #49026332, #49027617, #49028217, #49028247, #49033977, #49041757, #49044022, #49057587, #49103087 are all replies on the same post.

Many quests, though.

Ethreon wrote: I don't really have any interest to further discussion with Saltine Crackers over there.
svitakboy wrote: Thank you to all of you who gave constructive feedback.
BurntHostage wrote: Hey, you if you don't want to have a great time playing a free days-long DLC-sized, multi quest mod almost universally loved that's your choice..
Ralwor wrote: Agreement with statements about criticism here. Keep your criticisms constructive or keep thy cake-hole appropriately sealed.

Hi
OMG! their are some with a " Prudish Disposition."
was they born like this, I don't think so. or has their mind been corrupted by other Prudish ideas from other closed minded adults.. the answer is yes. they have had their mind distorted, pulled or twisted out of shape. = brainwashed. but they don't know it.
It is these people who become TROLLERS of Adult material.. but they have no idea WHY?
So I'll forgive them, for they know not what they do, or why. ;D

oh my god! what if they came across my adult mod. literally. Call the medic, they'd have an heart attack.
I wonder if prudes (secretly) ever watch porn?
I think the answer to that is also "Yes"
--------------------
Hi Loveblanket.
:armscrossed:
I did look up the word hypocrite.
perhaps I'm one too!. . but in the other direction.
coz I never use a mod without "scantily clad women. in the pix." I know those of a "Prudish Disposition" would call me "A Pervert." :facepalm: :yes:
But, I'd still say I'd forgive them. Coz they know not Why, they say it.

From Me The Sage. "Another word of knowledge and wisdom."

Edited by soulgamers