Return of the Dwemer/Snow Elves

snipatomic

hey there, good man.

i'm planning on making a dwemer overhaul that aims to add a dwemer town or even perhaps a city, equipments, mounts, even followers. perhaps we could collab?

since skyrim has many dwemer related thingies, making the textures are relatively easy.

and everybody loves a very good quested mod.

please consider, :)

Mod dedicated to dwemer steampunkiness.

• 4 weeks later...
i'm planning on making a dwemer overhaul that aims to add a dwemer town or even perhaps a city, equipments, mounts, even followers. perhaps we could collab?

I've already started on a dwemer/engineering mod: Dwemer Egg

Has a hidden city, robot and dwemer followers and the start of a questline. I thought it would make sense for the engineer guild and the dwemer quests to evolve in parallel, with the engineer guild being the way you 'rescue' some of the dwemer.

Hit me up if you want to merge.

• 3 months later...
i just downloaded the dwemer egg mod and im enjoying it a lot but I have hit a snag in the quest i cant hand the lexicons to the rulers would u guy happen to know how to fix this. I would vary much like to continue playing this mod.

• 1 year later...

im assuming this didnt get very far? i want to make a mod very much like this, i just wasnt planning on having the psijic order involved, nor was i planning on having to choose sides, although that could be interesting

Edited by wilkisama

• 2 years later...

hek you have a grand idea I can not waght to see it eather made in to a new game but Id love it evin more if it was terned in to a mod simler to the rebiulding of helgan were sevril quest will change sertin things about the game after one or the other races are reterned to presint time in skyrim

oh p.s. sorry for my bad spelling hope you can read and understand lol

Edited by loisanna21

• 4 years later...