Wasteland goddess/god. Mod request. Become a god of the wasteland or a freak.

999pony999

Warning contains some skimpy/sexy content!

So I've been wanting this for a long time and I was thinking what if we could fuse together or turn the player into an assultron/cyborg using the assultron parts, the player would have or has the option to modify themselves with assultron arms and body parts so I could turn myself in game into a half assultron/half human. So I could give myself the head laser by just add an antenna and parts of the assultron into my head to give me better perception and the head laser ability or I could replace my own legs to give me more speed or my arms to get the devastating melee attacks and not have to rely on melee weapons.Plus I love the assultron kill moves. I could give myself the assultron torso as well. or if you wanted to you could give yourself minigun arms of the sentry bot. I got this idea from playable assultron mod by Abbleslovesyou(I hope I spelled that right) But I wanted to be a sexy cyborg more than a sexy robot, cause I love cyborgs and I think the assultron is the most human looking one/the most practical to become one with. Also, you could get institute upgrades such as more hidden and not obvious stuff that goes under your skin and will show some metal underneath when getting damaged, along with an upgrade where you can retract your assaultron claws to use This mod is mainly using fusing with robots however. Cause I want to use the kill moves with staying the same player model. This mod would put the player on the assultron animations(or even custom ones) If you fully augment yourself. The concept I'm having here is your like 75% assultron.This will also make all robots friends but scavengers hostile and even more aggressive. The idea here is not to be balanced but be more of a wasteland goddess that brings the wasteland to its knees.

Deathclaw girl another good chance to become a wasteland goddess is to adapt to stay safe from predators of even become one! This idea will turn you into a death claw/human hybrid and make you faster stronger and in every way support to a human bean like the assultron, but nature's cruelty instead of humans.Doing this will allow you to dodge and hunt other humans with sharp claws and tear them limb from limb using claws.(Also using the death claw kill animations and maybe even some new animations, time will tell.)Note death claw girl is female only, there but don't worry males will their own race.

Sentrybot man. Now this is the male version/counterpart to the assultron female.

This will replace 1/2 arms with a sentry bots arms, but there can be an upgrade where you can retract them to use your regular hands and thus use regular guns as the assultron version has.

You can also have back rocket launchers cause you lack a head laser.

Both sex freak/creature.

Scorpion hybrid. You get an armored carapace and a large scorpion tail that you can stab people and creatures to death with, along with venomous fangs and you can even burrow into the ground.

Ok so this mod is supposed to be sexy/skimpy with some of the apperance options.

If you want you can even mix these upgrades from other creatures!

Misc creatures/fusions. Bat, bird, crab and such.

(also maybe even in the future have pegasus, earth pony, unicorn, bat pony and even alicorn powers for the CAN pony race.)

Edited by 999pony999