Also, now that I think of it, you could also use TES4Edit like this:
- open TES4Edit
- select Vvardenfell Imports esp file, click "ok", the program will load the relevant thingies
- navigate to the records you want under Vvardenfell Imports esp file (in the left side panel)
- for the first record you want to have in your new lite version esp file, right-click the record and select to "copy as new record"
- in the "where to copy" dialogue that opens, select the option to copy to a NEW esp file, type in the name you want for the new esp file and click "ok" or somesuch - TES4Edit should now create a new esp file with that record in it
- for every subsequent records you want to copy, right-click the item and select to "copy as new record", and as the target esp file select the new esp file you created in the previous step - TES4Edit should copy the record to your new esp file next to the existing records in it
- when finished, close TES4Edit and select to save your new esp file
That should work, assuming the records do not reference anything from other esp/esm files. If they do, then you could still initially extract the records with that method, but you would then have to remove the references to external records from your mod (also can be done with TES4Edit) and then remove the masters from it (again, also doable with TES4Edit).
That is just an idea, I am leaving it here, and you should probably the suggestion by TesaPlus first. Also, you can read the TES Alliance tutorials even without registration.
Edited by Contrathetix, 10 April 2017 - 02:31 PM.