Photo

Where is the log in option in Nexus Mod Manager?

help login nmm nexus mod manager login option

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Beechams

Beechams

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Is there a way to make NMM log-in automatically?

dongenio

dongenio

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

click on the nexusmod window in the taskbar, you will see 2 screens, one is the login screen.

maunzchen

maunzchen

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

click on the nexusmod window in the taskbar, you will see 2 screens, one is the login screen.

->>> OMG THANKS :)

chris270613

chris270613

Enthusiast

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

My Sincere Apologies IF I have Entered this Query in the Incorrect Section,but am at a Loss on What to do to Rectify the Problem I have..I am Having to Download Skyrim MODS "Manually",then when I Open "Nexus Mod Manager" on my Desktop and Try to "Add Mod" by Clicking on the "Green + Sign,it invariably says "Cannot Open File as Archive" and I Honestly don't Understand this,in Fact I have JUST Downloaded a Follower MOD (Unable to Recall the Name of it) and have this Message (Again)..The Problems have ONLY Started Recently and Whereas I can Log into the "Nexus Main Site" to Search for MODS,in the Mod Manager the Box Appears in the Left Lower Corner asking ME to Log-in,yet doesn't Recognise WHO I am and Says that I don't Exist (Wrong "User Name and Password")..I have Attempted to Change my Password via this Forum Site (Think that is the Correct Description and Apologies,IF Not),but am Getting Nowhere and have NO Idea on What to do Next..ANY Advice/Help would be Much Appreciated....

Moonduster

Moonduster

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have got the same problem, the Mod Mannager wants me to login, but I have never had to login before, therefore I haven't got the slightest clue as to what my password is! 

I am logged in here and on the Nexus website, but I can't download anything at all. A few months ago, this wasn't the case and everything worked.

cdevac1

cdevac1

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Moonduster, I'm having the same problem. I wonder if the new mod manager has taken over to force you to download and use it? I can't download mods because NMM wants me to sign in but when it try's to send the "Login Token" I get a sign in box with the message that "Cannot reach the Nexus login server. Either your firewall is blocking NMM or the login server is down". I think if you're still trying to use NMM you're out of luck! Which means I'm out of luck too!

DrakeTheDragon

DrakeTheDragon

Resident poster

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,271 posts

Moonduster, I'm having the same problem. I wonder if the new mod manager has taken over to force you to download and use it? I can't download mods because NMM wants me to sign in but when it try's to send the "Login Token" I get a sign in box with the message that "Cannot reach the Nexus login server. Either your firewall is blocking NMM or the login server is down". I think if you're still trying to use NMM you're out of luck! Which means I'm out of luck too!

Are you using one of the update versions already, as instructed to here: https://www.nexusmods.com/news/13481

Anything lower than the versions they link to will not be able to communicate with the servers anymore due to a mandatory security update recently.

daydreamradio

daydreamradio

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Yes, it opens up in a new window. The window might not automatically pop up over the main nmm window, so you'll have to check if nmm has another one open. Kind of annoying imo, not to mention nmm doesn't simply have a "File" menu at the top. It's a must for any sort of program like this.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, login, nmm, nexus mod manager, login option

Page loaded in: 1.018 seconds