[REL] The four Horses of the Apocalypse

joebenz

Nice! I hope this makes it to the Hot Files. If you're lucky, Brodual will feature this is a video. You can expect an explosion of downloads and endorsements when that happens.

It would be really nice if you could get in communication with Umknown357 and see if you two could partner (or at least share assets) from his mod, "The Four Horsemen" (which he now calls "The Riders of Oblivion"). The fist version was kinda "meh" (they were just guys in Daedric armor.) But in the next version he gave them all different appearances and special abilities/weapons. (See the "Users" images.) I don't know if he's still working on it these days, but he indicated that he wanted to put them into a quest rather than just random encounters.

It be AWESOME to see the Horsemen on the actual Horses of the Apocalypse!

Edited by LeddBate

Nice! I hope this makes it to the Hot Files. If you're lucky, Brodual will feature this is a video. You can expect an explosion of downloads and endorsements when that happens.

It would be really nice if you could get in communication with Umknown357 and see if you two could partner (or at least share assets) from his mod, "The Four Horsemen" (which he now calls "The Riders of Oblivion"). The fist version was kinda "meh" (they were just guys in Daedric armor.) But in the next version he gave them all different appearances and special abilities/weapons. (See the "Users" images.) I don't know if he's still working on it these days, but he indicated that he wanted to put them into a quest rather than just random encounters.

It be AWESOME to see the Horsemen on the actual Horses of the Apocalypse!

That would be cool :D if he is ever interested to use them in his quest mod i would be glad to say yes :)