Blurry Clouds, Fogs, and Light

HUSKERPOWER5229

I have close to 200 mods and they all work together fantastic, except my light effects mods. I don't know where the problem lies. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all my mods at one point. Right now I have set bDoDepthOfField=1 and iRadialBlurLevel=1. Setting either of them to zero only seams to make things worse. The load order has also been slightly changed around. Individual mods have been turned off with slight variances of the same problem. I could not find a specific mod responsible for this. Another issue I have noticed is that everything looks cloudy when you are in the water. Certain fire places such as the fireplace in Dragon's Reach and in Breezehome have this same bright blurry effect. You cannot make out the flames in the fire. Other fires throughout the game have very vivid flames and do not have this effect. The clouds do not appear to always have this problem, mainly just when it is very cloudy, especially at night, or if it raining. Another thing to not is that I can never see the sun; the sky looks really bright in its direction, but I cannot visibly see it.

I tried to make this as detailed as possible. This is my one longstanding modding issue, which I feel somewhat fortunate about considering I have 199 mods. If you need me to post any more pictures, I'll be happy to do so.