SnowVanNight

have you tried downloading f4se, installing the files into your root folder, renaming fallout4launcher.exe to (for example) fallout4launcher_backup.exe and renaming f4se_loader.exe to fallout4launcher.exe? Or even just running it from the f4se_loader.exe itself?

No one here is going to give you instructions regarding a hack. That's a big no no on Nexus.

You'll have to bite the bullet, reformat you hdd, and reinstall your o.s. and Steam (make sure to create backups of your games on another drive first so you don't have to spend a week downloading them)

Could the OP please describe the problem with Steam?

For example, years ago I could not connect to steam because my only internet connection (I lived in a rural area) blocked the port necisary to connect. I had to take my entire gaming PC to a friends house in another town, connect to the internet, activate my games, then take my PC back home. Then, for an entire year I had to play all of my Steam games "offline". So there can be Steam problems which are not the users fault.

My suggestion to the OP is to try starting Steam on a different internet connection, possibly at a friends house. Also try running Steam offline. Failing that, reinstalling your OS and then installing Steam is a reasonable solution. Those are your options. There is no way to run your game "without" Steam that does not break the terms of this website.