• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

four2nothin

four2nothin

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

aaaaannnnd I'm back. This time I'm having trouble with dialogue... For the life of me i cannot get to the final phase.

first greeting and first scene = success.

But when i come back after the quest to talk to the npc, the npc will say their line and it ends. the final scene never plays.

btw this 'quest' goes

start phase -- phase 1 --- phase 2 --- phase 3.

i have phase 1 and 2 as part of the same dialogue though. then i go do the quest and come back and the npc is suppose to greet me and phase 3 should start..

any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

vkz89q

vkz89q

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Are you setting stages when your quest goes on and then have conditions in your scenes to select which one to play?

four2nothin

four2nothin

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Are you setting stages when your quest goes on and then have conditions in your scenes to select which one to play?

yes,

I guess what i'm trying to do is get the final greeting to proceed to the final scene. i'm sure it's done right

getstage = 20    (i'm going by intervals of ten in a 3 phase quest)

getisid = 1.000

i have that set for the greeting and the response...

vkz89q

vkz89q

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Try getstagedone instead of getstage. Also is your greeting/hello starting scene(press the greeting and Start scene setting should be there)?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: creation kit, fallout 4, tutorial, phase, help, trouble, mod, how to, quest, scene

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.061 seconds