Issues with BodySlide and Outfit Studio

lmanitta

When I try to launch BodySlide, it comes up with a mostly blank window (please see attached image). In-game, the body model without armour or clothes looks horribly mutilated and jagged, unrecognisable as a body, to say the least. BodySlide works perfectly with Fallout 4, however I'm not sure why it is not working with Skyrim. I have XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, as well as Fores New Idles, in case that helps. Any help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I installed the mod through NMM, and followed the installation instructions. I've also tried running it from the actual executable within the game folder (both BodySlide.exe and BodySlide x64.exe). Both have the exact same problem. I've also tried changing the reference skeleton from skeleton_female_sk.nif to skeleton_female_sse.nif, but neither work. When I try to run outfit studio and create a new outfit (Note: I'm not at all familiar with outfit studio and I was just trying to find further information on what the issue is), it appears with a pop-up (see the attached image). My issue can also not be found in the FAQ section of the mod page. Again, any help or recommendations for other places to go for help are much appreciated. Thanks.

(I can't attach the image for some reason, here's a link: http://imgur.com/a/Uf7I6)

'SSE'? You're trying to use it with the special edition? That has its own mod page for that and, obviously, doesn't have any bodies/outfits with it because CBBE hasn't been released for SSE yet.

The Skyrim BodySlide page has relevant info for using BodySlide with Skyrim. The SSE BodySlide page has relevant info for using BodySlide with SSE.

I'm not using it with the special edition, but both of those skeleton nif files are in the original Skyrim folder. I've settled for a temporary fix (going to create a new outfit and choosing an option that, for some reason, creates a blank body template, without an obvious way to change it, but it can be exported and used as the reference skeleton for BodySlide. I then clicked Build blindly and it worked. I'd still like to be able to customise though.) Thanks again for your reply.

• 1 year later...