Mod for Already Completed Quests Checkbox

ltknight88

Is there a mod that would allow me to start a new character, but already have some Questlines completed??

Like a saved game, where I could start with a new character, but already have access to things like:

1. the Skyforge, - but without having to do the Companions Questline.

2. A fully upgraded Ragged Flaggon, with the 5 additional vendors, without having to do the various city jobs.

3. Others ???

I enjoy having the benefits of some of these questlines, but I want to skip the tedious parts.

Almost like someone else played through the little jobs and quests, then my character could come in and do the main jobs and fun quests.

Or - maybe I'm just tired of doing the Companions Quest and killing Glenmoril Witches, and stealing from various homes because I've done it so often.

Am I making any sense? and is there something like that out there??

I think what I am really looking for is the ability to come into Skyrim using a mod like Alternate Start or Skyrim Unbound, and experience this world as if someone else already cleaned up the Ragged Flaggon and the Skyforge.

I'd still want to do the main Thieves guild quests, with Karliah and Mercer Frey. And the "Special Jobs" in each city.

So maybe a mod that changes the requirements for the Ragged Flaggon Vendors from 5 jobs per city down to 1 and a special job??

I'm open to ideas.

Thanks!!

LTK