Bound Dagger at the start of the game, please?

ProfessorDetective

I'd do this myself, but I do not have the energy or patience to make heads or tails of the Kit. I like bound weapons. I hate the fact that you don't START the game with any bound weapons. You always have to wait for the tome to turn up in a chest or in a merchant's stocks, mostly because there wasn't a low-level bound spell until Dragonborn added the Novice-level Bound Dagger spell... to Solsthiem and nowhere else. With the DLCs, pretty much, being part of the standard game, at this point, I honestly wouldn't mind a mod that just dumps the tome for the dagger somewhere in Helgen for you to pick up as a starting spell. Maybe put it with the Sparks spell tome in that cage with that dead mage or something. It'd fell a lot less cheaty then using the console and even more convenient than going to the College. (See this mod: /skyrim/mods/70752/) Or add it to the Riverwood Trader's stock, maybe? Or Ferringar's at Dragonsreach? Getting ahold of a NOVICE spell such as this should NOT require going on a trek specifically for it. Please and Thank You!