[LE] Applying Frenzy effect to player & adding spell via Magict Effect

1) How to apply Frenzy effect to the player?

I'm trying to attach frenzy effect to a spell/power which is casted by the player and affects the player himself, making him go frenzy. Alternatively, i thought about adding Frenzy effect via enchantment (Object Effect) from an armor equipped by the player and it affects the player himself, but i don't know if it's possible.

2) Is it possible to add spell to the player via Magic Effect?

The detail is that the Magic Effect will be attached to an Object Effect as an enchantment to an item. The item then will be equipped by the player and it will give the spell to the player. Any advice?

PS. I already tried some combinations for Frenzy effect to work to the player, but it didn't work. I tried to copy Frenzy Magic Effects from vanilla Frenzy spell, then changing Delivery to Self (in hope that it will work to the caster/the player) and added condition to work for the player (equal to 1.0000 > GetIsID > Player "Prisoner"). I don't know about tags though, should i uncheck Detrimental or anything else from it? Need advice here.

Edited by qwertypol012

1) As in losing control of the character and the AI "Frenzily" controlling it? Not sure if it's possible.

2) You need a script on the magic effect:

Scriptname SpellAdderScript extends ActiveMagicEffect

Spell Property SpellToAdd Auto ; Here goes the spell
Actor Property PlayerRef Auto ; Autofill

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
 If akTarget == PlayerRef
  akTarget.AddSpell(SpellToAdd)
 Endif
endEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
 akTarget.RemoveSpell(SpellToAdd)
endEvent

1) As in losing control of the character and the AI "Frenzily" controlling it? Not sure if it's possible.

2) You need a script on the magic effect:

Scriptname SpellAdderScript extends ActiveMagicEffect

Spell Property SpellToAdd Auto ; Here goes the spell
Actor Property PlayerRef Auto ; Autofill

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
 If akTarget == PlayerRef
  akTarget.AddSpell(SpellToAdd)
 Endif
endEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
 akTarget.RemoveSpell(SpellToAdd)
endEvent

Thanks for the help :smile:

1) So is it really not possible? I actually saw on some werewolf mods (such as Moonlight Tales Werewolf Overhaul and Moonlight Tales Werewolf Essentials - Overhauled) which force the player to transform to werewolf when under the moonlight (customizable on what phase of moonlight will it be triggered), then the player (in werewolf form) will go "frenzy" by hunting anyone who cross their path. It uses scripts and sadly i have no knowledge nor skill at all about scripting.

2) Thanks for this suggestion. But as i said above, scripting is not something i'm capable of, sadly. Anyway, i really appreciate your help. :smile:

Edited by qwertypol012