Fallout Set In Colorado Springs?

zstephable

Alright folks, I want to get a group of volunteers and myself to work on a big mod like this that is comparable to mods like Project Brazil and The Frontier. Colorado has been relatively untouched in the Fallout universe and it would be cool to see this place come to life. There are cool places of interest like the Cheyenne mountain zoo and the Peterson air force base. If anyone is interested it would be cool to work on this. I have pretty shitty modding experience but learning would be nice.

Hey! I'm a fairly experienced exterior developer, who also has some skills in interior development. I think I'd fit right in and be able to make your dream come true!

I'm currently an exterior developer for the Morrowind mod "Tamriel Rebuilt". I'm also working on my own FNV worldspace and mod. There are several nifty tools for making the landscape as close to reality as possible. New models won't be needed for the most part as I think a lot of the already existing ones would work fine (mostly the trees around Jacobstown and the entirety of Honest Hearts' landscape models.)

Add me on Steam if you wanna team up, it's the same name as my Nexus Forums account.

Edited by BarackOshizzle

• 2 weeks later...

Would be cool to see Cheyenne Mountain and such but I would think much of Colorado would be a crater considering what military stuff is there. Would still be cool to see it though. I am not much for designing but wanted to toss my +1 in the mix.

Progress has been made to the project. Although I'm not sure if it's too orange or if the assets just don't fit. I would love to get some input

*EDIT* I've made an official thread for the mod now.

http://puu.sh/vHERR/69dca3c2d5.jpg

Edited by BarackOshizzle

having spent around a few years in Colorado, i can certainly say... this will be interesting... you sir have my full support!

(and full indulgence when it's released...)

Would be nice, there's a treasure trove of fallout lore on colorado in the van burren stuff. Also, I think shoddycast did and episode of fallout lore on colorado and its demise. If you got really ambitious you could make the Boulder dome:D