Settlement Bounty Board Item/Quest generator

Deadredskittle

So I enjoy playing a bounty hunter/ gun for hire style character in Fallout. Essentially what i'm requesting is a board you can place at settlement that would fill up every X days/hours with "bounties" or quests that "the settlers or passers by" could post for you. Things like "go here, kill these" or "I'm looking for this item/weapon/armor [that i lost at Y]" or "So and So has been doing X at Y, go put a stop to it". Not looking for anything super fancy or dynamic, just something that pays a few caps and could make it look like you're a known gun for hire and people post notices for you. Even if this had to be something like a console command to spawn the board at your current pos or even just some where in diamond city. I'd very much appreciate this and would be more than willing to help with writing the notes up or what ever if that could reduce some of the work load on whom ever might take this up

• 4 weeks later...

What's wrong with the one in Diamond City? (I mean, other than the fact that it's bugged if you don't fix it in the CK. :P )

It's also really easy to add new quests to that one, that's what I've done for my personal game. Lots of new areas that can spawn from that one now. :)