Werewolf storyline mod ideas!

Dexyuing

So, I am no modder but I am looking for a good modder to make this mod idea happen. So, in Skyrim, there is a whole DLC dedicated to vampires with a main storyline and it's good. But about the werewolf... i feel like there is not much stories except for the companion which they talk about it maybe 2 times and when you are finished, they never talk about it again. There is also the Daedric quest for the Savior's Hide/Ring of Hircine which you follow a werewolf to kill/help him. But I still feel like there is not much werewolf related quests in Vanilla Skyrim and in the modding community. Anyway, here are my ideas that popped up in my head while I was doing nothing (in school) that I want to share with you guys: I see maybe a war between Werewolves and Werebears (i got inspired when I went to the werewolf camp on Solstheim when someone told me that her parents were killed by werebears, which means that they don't really like each other). I had an image in my mind while thinking about it and I saw a giant cave with some holes to let the sun get in with a village inside it with animal cultures and grass everywhere (it would maybe look like T.A.V.E: Riverwood (image down below)). You would be able to choose between bears or wolves (in the same way the Dawnguard DLC makes you choose between vampires and the dawnguard) and there would be ranks in the pack: Pup, Beta, Delta, Omega and Alpha (i didn't came up with werebears ranks but there would be 5 ranks). At the end of the story you would become the pack leader depending on which side you chose. The names of the leaders would be nordic like for the wolf alpha would be "Ulfhednar" (i don't know about the bear). The final showdown would happen in Hircine's Hunting Grounds to decide who will control Skyrim (the other faction wouldn't disapear, just not seen as often), (kinda like the final battle with Alduin in Sovngard). every rank would have his own skin and his own sounds (heart of the beast style). There could be unique weapons and armor, etc. Well, these were my ideas that i wish i could see in Skyrim because, between vampire and werewolf, I prefer werewolf. I want to see it on the 2011 Skyrim first and the remastered second. If anyone wants to add ideas, make mine better or critize them, you can. Hope that a good modder might see this!

Edited by Dexyuing

So, I am no modder but I am looking for a good modder to make this mod idea happen. So, in Skyrim, there is a whole DLC dedicated to vampires with a main storyline and it's good. But about the werewolf... i feel like there is not much stories except for the companion which they talk about it maybe 2 times and when you are finished, they never talk about it again. There is also the Daedric quest for the Savior's Hide/Ring of Hircine which you follow a werewolf to kill/help him. But I still feel like there is not much werewolf related quests in Vanilla Skyrim and in the modding community. Anyway, here are my ideas that popped up in my head while I was doing nothing (in school) that I want to share with you guys: I see maybe a war between Werewolves and Werebears (i got inspired when I went to the werewolf camp on Solstheim when someone told me that her parents were killed by werebears, which means that they don't really like each other). I had an image in my mind while thinking about it and I saw a giant cave with some holes to let the sun get in with a village inside it with animal cultures and grass everywhere (it would maybe look like T.A.V.E: Riverwood (image down below)). You would be able to choose between bears or wolves (in the same way the Dawnguard DLC makes you choose between vampires and the dawnguard) and there would be ranks in the pack: Pup, Beta, Delta, Omega and Alpha (i didn't came up with werebears ranks but there would be 5 ranks). At the end of the story you would become the pack leader depending on which side you chose. The names of the leaders would be nordic like for the wolf alpha would be "Ulfhednar" (i don't know about the bear). The final showdown would happen in Hircine's Hunting Grounds to decide who will control Skyrim (the other faction wouldn't disapear, just not seen as often), (kinda like the final battle with Alduin in Sovngard). every rank would have his own skin and his own sounds (heart of the beast style). There could be unique weapons and armor, etc. Well, these were my ideas that i wish i could see in Skyrim because, between vampire and werewolf, I prefer werewolf. I want to see it on the 2011 Skyrim first and the remastered second. If anyone wants to add ideas, make mine better or critize them (not in a "KYS!" fashion please, constructive comments fashion). Hope that a good modder might see this!

http://s2.favim.com/orig/29/cave-forest-rocky-trees-woods-Favim.com-242239.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea :) that would be a fun mod. Sadly I am a beginner moder and don't think I'd be able to do this (anytime soon still much to learn) but I hope somebody does pick it up. It would be really cool if they incorporated this mod with it http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76803/? the Organic Fractions mod by Ether Dynamics, now that would be something!