Skyrim refuses to load plugins

NekraChan

Help, my game refuses to load plugins. I've installed mods with Nexus Mod Organizer, got my load order sorted by LOOT, and never had this kind of problem before. Then I tried opening a save game and recieved the message "This Save relies on content that is no longer present", giving me a list of these unavaliable plugins. However, I had all of them checked on Nexus MO, and my load order sorted by LOOT. The plugins just wouldn't load. It affected regular mods, aswell as the .esm of Dawnguard, Dragonborn and Heartfire.

Has this ever happened to anybody? How to solve?

Are you using Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer? If you're using Mod Organizer you need to start up the game from inside Mod Organizer.

Also, if you're using Mod Organizer, look up tutorials on YouTube on how to use it. There is also the STEP guide which uses Mod Organizer, which is a written guide you can Google.

If you're using NMM, then start up the Skyrim Launcher and make sure you plugins are actually active.

Are you using Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer? If you're using Mod Organizer you need to start up the game from inside Mod Organizer.

Also, if you're using Mod Organizer, look up tutorials on YouTube on how to use it. There is also the STEP guide which uses Mod Organizer, which is a written guide you can Google.

If you're using NMM, then start up the Skyrim Launcher and make sure you plugins are actually active.

I'm using NMM. Already started up Skyrim Launcher, my plugins are, indeed, active. I mostly use SKSE though, but neither the Launcher nor SKSE loads my mods.