Suggestions for youtube tutorials?

ErianDragonborn

• I would like to see a video where you go over all the different tools in CK and briefly go over what each of them do. Minutes long explanations aren't needed, just go over briefly what they do in a simple manner so everyone can understand.
  • Second, you could make some scenario videos. For example, "If you were to go about doing this then you would need this tool or you could need this tip" or something. Basically, videos going more into depth about the different tools in CK and how/why/where they could be needed.
  • And then thirdly, you could do a tutorial video series but maybe taking into mind other tutorial videos and maybe see what they did wrong and what you can do right. Make your tutorials better than those that already exist.

I don't really know how knowledgeable you are with the creation kit, so some of these might be too difficult for you. Nevertheless, would be great to see something like this.

Personally, I would really appreciate some detailed tutorials about by-passing glitches in CK and making patches for different mods, although I understand that this is a very niché area and proably not of interest to many :)

Please, a dedicated part to actually saving the mod as an ESP correctly and altering the INI if needed to compensate.

I don't understand this part at all.

Thank you. Can't wait to see it up.

No one has made a video on "Installing Oblivion mods with Wrye Bash - for Dummies". Wrye Bash is incredibly unintuitive and I have yet to master it. NMM is as easy as falling off a log. That makes NMM far superior and yet if fails to install many Oblivion mods. Make that video and you will be appreciated by newcomers to that antique game Oblivion.