Hello: I am a innocent bystander

Lisnpuppy

Hey never hurts to seem to suck up.

And those who know may may have heard the drip, drip of sarcasm in my tone.

:biggrin:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lisnpuppy, I'm sorry you're hearing this, but ninja does seem to hate me obviously. I'm sorry about this argument.

Ok, so almost everyone worships me? I guess that clearly states my custom member title when I get 501 posts. :blink:

Get off your high horse; no one worships you. Like, three people think you're cool.

Welcome, and ignore Slyther and his cronies. The former's head is bigger then the rest of his body, and the latter all 'respect' him as they don't want to be crushed by the giant head.

Seems, like this is strike 3, you continue to troll and flame. You have a blatant disregard of warnings and strikes and continually disrupt things here. Thinking that reporting the slightest infractions of others will somehow redeem you.

Your time here is at an end.

Buddah

There is only one thing to say:

OWNED

By a moderator.

Anyhow, welcome to the site.

You'll probably enjoy it when Kung Fu Bellydancer comes back from her maternal leave (because as far as I can tell, she's the only other girl brave enough to chat on these forums)

There is only one thing to say:

OWNED

Thank God for moderators! This forum couldn't been more safer without them. But I had to make that report. Ninja seemed to hate me ever since I was on here.

Lets not Hijack the thread with all this other stuff

Its about welcoming Lisnpuppy.

Lets not forget that here in all this exercize of ego.

And those who know may may have heard the drip, drip of sarcasm in my tone

love that line!

Hey...I am just an innocent bystander.

Thanks for the welcome! Ha Ha Ha

I am a brave girl. I will talk to you guys as long as you will talk to me! :P

Stormraven....glad you like drips! He He He

Man I love you guys!

Welcome to the Nexus!!! It's good to have you and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll try to help. Now then, you may have noticed a few references to my Ten Commandments of Nexus. So m'lady, without further adu:

The Ten Commandments of Nexus

1) Worship Cthulhu or he shall swallow your soul upon his return. (If Ninja_lord doesn't disembowel you first ...oh wait, he's been banned ;D )

2) NEVER demean the The_Terminators fishy-sticks.

3) Fear the grues

4)Don't feed Bob( You'll see him eventually, I'm sure)

5)Beware the socks(ask Malchik)

6) Only purchase your top-of-the-line instruments of chaos from Lord Slyther himself. NEVER attempt to sell U.S.F. weaponry without Lord Slyther's permission. Those who illegally sell these weapons will be punished by being subjected to 'The Golden Touch of Death' power of Slyther's golden hand.

7) In addition to Cthulhu, kneel before the awesome might of.....Accordians.

8) NEVER attempt to encourage sanity(revised now that there is a Sanity Clause, see Sanity Clues in the lounge )

9)Don't Spam (that one is there to save Sarac the trouble ;D )

and last but not least

10) Embrace the insanity( for you shall see little of anything else here :thumbsup: )

Now under normal circumstances this is where I issue a threat of death(if the commandments aren't followed) more horrible than I could wish on my most hated enemy(if I had any, that is). But since i'm a gentleman(I SEE you rolling your eyes :P ), i'm not going to! And please accept my personal congratulations...I've never seen a single thread generate so many responses in so short a time!

Oh and Slyther, you probably realize this already but I felt compelled to say it all the same...NO ONE HERE HATES YOU! :thumbsup:

Welcome again Lisnpuppy!!!

Archived