Ctd when opening magic menu

2awsome10

So I was playing this wood elf archer and started the game using alternate start live another life and decided to be shipwrecked off the coast. One of the first things I did when I started was check my active effects because I have ART (amazing race tweaks) and noticed that my character had no active effects which I thought was weird but ignored it. Later, round level 3, I was doing the thieves guild questline and was on the quest where you burn down the beehives and I decided to save that part for last and entered the building. I got about halfway through the cellar when I saw some of the flammable liquid and naturally, I thought I would use flames to burn it so I pressed "p" to select "flames" when my game CTDed. So I thought "oh I'll reload, open the four path selection thing and then go to the "powers" section through that" so I did that and it CTDed again. I was early in the game and decided I'd just make a new character and try again so I made a new character and had him start as a new member of the thieves guild and as soon as I got into the world I decided to check to see if I would still CTD and I did. I checked around and saw that other people were having the same issue but it was only isolated to one character so I thought I'd make my own post.

Edited by 2awsome10

• 1 year later...