Will pay 100$ for a desired "proper" importer/exporter

SonOfAnarchy13

As the topic saids. It could be a collaboration between coders or a single person. 100$ to anyone that can do this. I will be willing to up it to 200$ for the quality.

I am an Animator only and I know there are a couple Nif importers out there for maya but they are just simply not working for me. I can get the nif skeletons and meshes into 3d max, but they are simply the bones and nothing else. It is a start but pretty much un-animate-able. From my rigging and animating years, it seems from the naming of the bones the rigs are bip, if i'm wrong then they are a skeletal rig that have ik chains,constraints and expressions. I would apply my own controls to the skeleton to make them proper rigs but doing so might not work because the engine might not recognize what controls I personally do and thus the default would be best.

I am wanting a Maya 2012 nif importer and exporter plugin that will import the rigs correctly with all their controls and export properly to be thrown in-game for testing.

send me an email if your interested.

[email protected]

Edited by SonOfAnarchy13

assuming you had working animation support in your exporter, you should just go ahead and add any controllers/ik/and wiring for any rigs to help you animate. Each sequence gets baked down to key frames at export and all the helpers you attach can just be hidden at the time of export. Edited by Ghogiel