Wagon to Helgen stuck Skyrim

nametagged

I started up a new game before, but now it can't seem to work. Everytime I try to start a new game the carriage is stuck in the same place, all the sounds work, I hear it moving and the other prisoners voices. But we never get to Helgen. I had mods installed, so I deleted them, and that does not seem to work, I have also tried to reinstall the game more than once, and that does not work either. So please, if there is someone who nows the solution to this problem, just type it down. Thanks.

Skyrim says that my computer can handle the highest video settings.

Specs:

GPU: Nvidia Geforce 960 M

Video RAM: 2GB (I think)

RAM: 8 GB

CPU: Intel® Core i5-4210H CPU @ 2.90Ghz 2.90Ghz

System type: x64, not x86

Hard drive free space after installation: 35GB

And it's a laptop

Located: C:\program files(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim

Version: Latest

Mod manager: Just installed, probably latest

SKSE: Latest

Edited by nametagged

Your VRAM is a bit low, but that shouldn't be causing the graphics freeze. Still, just to be safe, make sure your GPU driver is updated.

When you re-installed Skyrim, did you also clear your cache?

I see you have SKSE, that's good. Do you also have LOOT? If not, install it (see Gopher's video linked at the site,) point it at your mod's install path (what folder your mods are in) and let it sort your mod order. Then clean with TES5Edit where directed. NOTE: Some mods have INTENTIONAL dirty edits. Cleaning an Intentional dirty edit may break the mod in question. Read each mod's description thoroughly before cleaning.

It could be caused by FNIS. You should try to generate FNIS for users, which can be done by going to your FNIS folder, data, tools, and generating FNIS for users.

Nonsense. That's a vanilla Skyrim bug. There are hundreds of posts about that.

I tried to start from Helgen, but now the person who would decapitate me wont do that, and the dragon never appears. And also, I there just a simple way to like remove everything about skyrim and make a fresh start?

Edited by nametagged

There's numerous ways to delete the game. Assuming you don't mind giving up your saves, one of the easiest is to go to Control Panel, go to Programs and Features, select "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" and then choose "Uninstall".

Now simply open Steam and go to Skyrim. Instead of the "play" button it will say "install". Do so. You now have a fresh copy of Skyrim.

Excellent news. Glad it worked out for you. That is actually pretty much the correct translation.

Glad you did not have to re-install. Happy gaming! :thumbsup: