Cannot move custom spouse to custom home

xXTsumoriXx

I downloaded a custom home that I have been using for ages now. It's a place called Wyvern Rock Castle, and by using the mod Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions I was able to get my children to move in there. There have been no issues whatsoever with all the kids, so I know for a fact the place is livable.

However I wanted my player to marry Falk Firebeard, the steward of Solitude. He was not marriable, so I downloaded the mods Make Nearly Anyone Your Follower-Marriageable and Spouses Can Live Everywhere. The ceremony occurred and everything went just fine, and my player and Falk are married. However I asked Falk to move to the castle with me, and he said, "I'll meet you there", but he never came. He stays at The Blue Palace in Solitude no matter what I do. I have tried multiple times to recast the spell on my castle, I have asked Falk at least 10 times now to come live with me, and I even tried to teleport him to the castle using console commands but he walked back to his post in Solitude.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong, a command I need to input, or another mod I can use to get Falk to stay with me?