Settlers stuck inside a building and unresponsive

So I just recently put out a settlement mod and of course it had a couple bugs being my first attempt. Got all of them squashed I thought but 1 of my users posted this and I am stumped.

"Can't wait! I came here to report an issue, but it looks like you have addressed it based on the pics. I've sent two settlers from another settlement, a cow that I bought and a dog that I bought to the RTB settlement, and they are all stuck inside that building that you use to get to the bunker. Seems like that is the spawning point when you send them there. Can't get them out!"

"Here's the other weird part. I can't really command them or talk to them either. You click on them and they ignore you. I've turned collision off to go behind the wall where they are. I've tried moving them to other settlements, so we'll see if that works."

Will double check when get home but I am positive all the markers are outside the building (in the version the user is using it is a hollow shell, will be changed in next version). The only thing inside the building he is using is the resource chest. I have never seen this in any of my playing and curious if anybody else has? And if so was there a fix?